Over the Weekend I managed to sort out the broken door lock barrel, strip and clean the throttle body, replace the spark plugs, cut the airbox for more flow and remove a few other bits hat need to be out of the way of the impending cam belt change.
The belt turned out to be rather looser than it should be, so I don’t want to run it until I get the new belt in. So that delays the oil change a bit.
I also need to do the following:
- Check and possibly replace the dizzy cap, rotor arm and HT leads
- Check the gearbox oil level
- Clean everything
- Install the sub amp wiring
- Sort out why the headunit isnt getting a permanant live
- Fix the parcel shelf hanger
- Investigate either an alarm or remote locking kit
- Look at fog light options
Should keep my busy for a while! Lets hope this weekend is dry. No chance of an early spring is there?